Writing catchy headlines doesn't have to be hard.
You've seen them used in ads: One neat trick that will get rid of fat, or what this girl did next will shock you.
We are very curious as human beings, you only have to drive passed a car accident to see people craning their necks as they drive passed to see what happened.
So how do you get people crane their necks to look at what you have to offer?
Create attention grabbing headlines. Pose a question, create a scene or show a thought provoking picture.
10 Catchy headlines you can use with my permission:
- Are you still waiting for your ship to come in? (Financial solution)
- Where would you rather be? (Travel solution)
- How to increase your IQ in 10 easy steps! (Tutorial solution)
- 10 Tricks to lose that fat (Health solution)
- How you can be successful from one neat idea (Business solution)
- One line that will make her love you (Relationship solution)
- When you click this link your life will change (Philosophical solution)
- The secret to a happy and fulfilling life (Counselling solution)
- Where to find your dream job (Employment solution)
- How winners win (Sports solution or business solution)
This is only a starter for you, now you need to write content.
You can read this article I created so you can get an idea on how SEO's and algorithms work in easy layman terms: